In KartRider, Items are objects that the player can use during a game in some manner. They are most prevalent in Item Mode, where they can be obtained by touching an Item Box. Nitrous Boosts and similar items can also be obtained in Speed Mode by drifting to fill up one's drift bar.
Many of the items in KartRider can also be found in AirRider, where they have similar effects.
List of items
These items are found only in Team modes.
- Angel (천사): Temporarily protects all members of the user's team from all attacks.
- Saucer Interceptor (우주선 차단): Destroys any Saucers affecting the user or his or her teammates.
- Timed Water Bomb (시한물폭탄): After a few seconds it is activated, it explodes, causing the user and anyone within his or her range to become trapped inside bubbles.
- Power Booster (파워 부스터): Temporarily increases speed more than a normal Booster. Only found in Speed Mode, where it can be converted from normal Boosters by filling up the blue drift bar.
Battle Mode items
These items can only be used in Battle Mode. They cannot be obtained during a race but can be purchased at the shop.
Flag Mode items
These items are normally found only in Flag Mode.
- Rocket Gun (로켓포): A pack of five Missiles. The maximum number of Missiles that can be carried is 10.
- Ghost (고스트): Temporarily makes the user invisible to opponents.
- Land Mine (지뢰): If placed on the track, it will cause anyone who comes into contact with it to be thrown into the air. Can also be found in other game modes when riding certain Karts.
- Super Shield (슈퍼 쉴드): Temporarily increases speed and protects the user against attacks from opponents.
These items are found only in certain track themes or types.
- Dr. R (닥터 R): Temporarily reverses driving controls (all four keys) for all opponents. Only found in Reverse tracks.
- Mothership (우주모함): Temporarily flashes a beam around the player in first place, slowing him or her down as well as anyone else within the range. Only found in Northeu.
- Booby Trap (부비트랩): If placed on the track, it will cause anyone who comes into contact with it to be slung back with great force. Only found in Factory.
- Rolling Water Bomb (롤링 물폭탄): Rolls ahead of the user, bouncing off walls. After a few seconds, it will explode like a normal Water Bomb, causing anyone within the explosion's range to become trapped in a bubble. Only found in Pirate.
- Siren (사이렌): Temporarily increases speed and causes anyone who comes into contact with the user to spin recklessly. Only found in Fairy.
- Guided Missile (유도미사일): Automatically fires a missile at the player in first place (has no effect if the leading player is a teammate or the user him- or herself). Only found in Moonhill in L3 or higher.
- Golden Missile (황금미사일): It will attack the player whom the user aims at. Ignores any balloons the target may have equipped. Only found in Gold.
- Gangshi (강시): Temporarily reverses driving controls (up and down) for all opponents. Only found in China in L3 or higher.
- Nymph Cloud (요정 구름): If placed on the track, it will obstruct the vision of players approaching it. Ignores any goggles players may have equipped. Only found in Nymph.
These items are found only when using certain karts.