In BubbleFighter, items are objects that can be picked up and used in some manner.
List of items
- Booster (부스터): Temporarily increases speed.
- Needle (바늘): Frees the user from a bubble. Can simply be dropped onto the field, where it will save a trapped player who touches it.
- Giant (자이언트): Transforms the user into a giant, increasing the power of his or her water balloons.
- Dwarf (난쟁이): Transforms the user into a dwarf, removing his or her ability to knock opponents out but making him or her difficult to hit.
- Ice Wave (얼음웨이브): Shoots icy blasts that freeze targets. Frozen players cannot move but cannot be hit, either.
- Lightning (번개): Inflicts all opponents with lightning clouds over their heads. When the lightning strikes a player, he or she will temporarily be unable to move in addition to taking some damage.
- Devil King (대마왕): Temporarily reverses all opponents' aiming controls.
- Magnet (자석): Drags the user toward the selected target.
- Box Transform (박스변신): Transforms the user into a box. While in this form, the user cannot attack but cannot be attacked, either. The appearance of the disguise varies by map theme.
- Banana (바나나): Lays three bananas onto the floor. Coming into contact with one of them causes a player to slip.
- Team Medicine (팀구급약): Completely recovers the HP of the user and his or her teammates.
- Team Angel (팀천사): Temporarily protects the user and his or her teammates from all attacks.
- Ghost (고스트): Temporarily makes the user invisible to opponents. However, the user's shadow is still visible, and he or she can still be spotted in one's radar.
- Team Ghost (팀고스트): Temporarily makes the user and his or her teammates invisible to opponents. However, their shadows are still visible, and they can still be spotted in one's radar.
- Camouflage (위장): Temporarily changes the user's color into that of his or her opponents.
- Team Camouflage (팀위장): Temporarily changes the color of the user and his or her teammates into that of their opponents.
- Shield (실드): Temporarily protects the user from attacks. If used when the user is trapped in a bubble, it protects the user from one Pang.