Golden Adventure Or-ette (KartRider)
|Golden Adventure Or-ette|
Golden Adventure Or-ette (Korean: 황금문명 오르에트; Golden Adventure Or-ette), abbreviated as Gold (Korean: 황금문명; Gold), is a track theme in KartRider. Gold tracks take place in Native American culture-based settings and may have been inspired by stories of the Cities of Gold.
The following items are associated with the Gold theme:
- Golden Missile: A golden version of the Missile that ignores any balloons the target may have equipped.
- Golden Nitrous Boost: A golden version of the Nitrous Boost that gives a bigger speed boost.
- Golden Shield: A golden version of the Shield that has a longer duration and prevents all attacks.
The following characters are associated with the Gold theme:
- Aereupo (에르포)
- Bono Jacob (보노 자콥)
- Boris Jacob (보리스 자콥)
- Godiuseu (고디우스)
- Kaphae (카파에)
Battle Mode teams
The following teams in Battle Mode are associated with the Gold theme:
- Or-ette Golden Coordinates (오르에트 황금좌표)
- Discovering the Golden Shrine (황금신전을 찾아서)
- Shaking Threat (흔들리는 휘협)
- Godiuseu's Wrath (고디우스의 분노)
- Legend of the Golden Furnace (전설의 황금용광로)
- Mystery of the Golden Condor (신비의 황금 콘도르)
- CSO Aztec (CSO 아즈텍)
In other languages