Creepy Hollow (KartRider)
|Date introduced||2004-2010 (speculated)|
It is unclear whether "Cemeteryt", the Cemetery theme's listed English name in the Korean KartRider website, is a typo or not, because the theme's Korean name (Gongdongmyoji, or Public Cemetery) makes no indication of an extra 't' at the end.
Design and characteristics
As their names suggest, Cemetery tracks take place in spooky, nighttime cemetery settings, often with Halloween themes. They may include ghosts, skeletons, and other Halloween-based creatures.
The following characters are associated with the Cemetery theme:
The following items are associated with the Cemetery theme:
- Valley of the Ghosts (유령의 계곡)
- Skeleton Fingers (해골 손가락)
- Lone Path of Terror (공포의 외길)
- Hidden Monastery (비밀의 수도원)
- Fright Fight (유령습격)
- Satan's Invitation (마왕의 초대)
In other languages
- Korean: 공동묘지 (rr: Gongdongmyoji)